Thursday, May 9, 2013

                  I Believe...... 

I  believe I can finish typing this 3 paragraph assignment even though my mind says "This is boring". I believe that I am fully capable if it. I believe that everyone has at least one purpose in this life. And even though you think "oh i have no purpose" you do no matter what anyone says.


I believe that i can fly I believe touch the sky. NIEN! but seriously the only limit to life is the one you set yourself, don't be that average kid in the crowd, you want to be the one who sticks out and be your own type of weird.So to sum that paragraph be weird be non-average.

I believe that all Sony made video game systems are faulty. They are massed produced by 4 year old Chinese labor workers ( but so is every other product sold in the U.S.) I believe that Microsoft in the way to go. So go buy a Xbox 360!!( I am a non-paid attorney spokes man) <---- lie, Microsoft paid me a lot to do this. <--- this is a lie>

3 comments:

  1. What's up with the nine part? Did you mean nein?

    ReplyDelete
  2. playstation isn't that badly faulted. But xbox is way better. Even better is the indie game revolution.

    ReplyDelete